Cookies are short files that are sent to and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer via its browser when it is connected to a website. Cookies can be used to gather and store the user’s data while they are connected to provide the services requested and are not usually conserved (Session Cookies), or to store the user’s data for another type of future service in which case it may be stored for an indefinite period of time (Persistent Cookies). Cookies may be our own or third party.
There are various types of cookies:
- Technical cookies which facilitate the user’s browsing session and the use of the different options or services the website offers such as identifying the session, enabling access to certain areas, simplifying orders, purchases, completion of forms, entries, security, providing functionalities (videos, social networks…).
- Personalisation cookies which allow the user to access the services in keeping with their preferences (language, browser, configuration…).
- Analysis cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the website user’s behaviour and to measure the user’s activity and create browsing profiles to improve the website.
- Advertising cookies help to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Personalised advertising cookies which enable management of the advertising spaces on the website, based on the user’s behaviour and browsing habits, to create their profile and customise the advertising shown on the user’s browser.
Sync Games uses only its own and third-party technical, personalisation and analysis cookies which under no circumstance process personal data nor capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
It is for this reason that upon accessing our website, pursuant to article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, and as analysis cookies are used, we have requested your authorisation to use them, and they will be installed after a reasonable period of time for the user to have time to decide whether or not to authorise them.
We inform you that you can activate or de-activate these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser.
To configure the browser, de-activate or manage the installation of cookies and thus automatically delete them once the browser, equipment or device is powered off, you can obtain further information by clicking on the links we provide below depending on the browser you use:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer (Version 11)
- Internet Explorer (Version 10)
- Internet Explorer (Version 9)
- Internet Explorer (Version 7 & 8)
- Safari web
- Safari iOS
In general, most cookies allow swift access to the deletion of browsing data by pressing the keys Ctrl+Mayus+Supr to delete the Cookies.